Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday in October


It has been such a long time since I checked in daily with my blog. So much has happened. Where do I begin? I rarely think of blogging.

Dan is much improved. His back is not his main problem anymore. The diabetes is controlled. The neuropathy is his "new norm". Disability has been filed and the long wait is over. The application was approved and that stress is over. I am grateful.

Danielle is still in school. Stef is still gainfully employed. The cats are good.

Today is beautiful. And I appreciate it. There can't be many more days like this. Fall is so short. I should be happier than I am.

3 comments:

R. Molder said...

well you are still in my reader so HI! Sounds like things are going well. Hope your year ends on a cheerful note!!!

Jeanne Estridge said...

I keep up with you on Facebook, of course, but it's nice to see you here, too.

I think sometimes happy lags the reasons for it.

World of Animals, Inc said...

We are happy that things are going well for you and everyone else. That is such a sweet kitty photo that you shared. We hope you have a fantastic rest of your weekend and a great holiday week.
World of Animals