Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Loose Ends

First I just wanted to tie up some loose ends.

1. Danielle is feeling better but still in some pain.

2. Stef has moved out of the house but the room is still not cleaned up. It is better but not done by a long shot.

3. Today is my 25th wedding anniversary. We actually got dressed up and had a long late lunch together at an Italian restaurant. We talked. We enjoyed each other's company. That is something considering we have actually been together 35 years. Who's counting?

4. Tomorrow is Danielle's 25th birthday. There I said it.

5. My debit card still hasn't come.

6. I still haven't lost the 13 or 10 or 5 pounds that I wanted to lose after I bought the bathroom scale that weighs like a doctor scale (and we all know they are wrong!!) and my new gym still isn't open.

7. Dan just got his second injection in his spine and is still in pain but better.

8. I am still spending my evenings on the couch eating ice cream, cake, whatever waiting for spring.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary - that's awesome

(Anybody who cares about the birthday/wedding date math is dumb - don't worry about it).

I too am just eating and waiting for spring.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Happy Anniversary! Now a days 35 years is an accomplishment! :)