Friday, January 2, 2009

Jack and the Beanstock


1231081443.jpg
Originally uploaded by jntrowley
On New Year's Day I gave in and took the tree down. That is early for the Rowley household but I was at the end of my rope. I just couldn't put one more branch back where it was supposed to go. I couldn't chase one more ornament around the living room. Unfortunately, the cat was still hanging on to the tree until the bitter end. I am surprised he isn't in the basement tucked away in the Christmas tree box reliving those holiday memories just one more time.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Love this photo!! Nice to have you back blogging...hope you enjoyed the holidays! :)

HoodChick said...

Just a branch? You're lucky. My cats climbed mine and knocked it (lengthwise) over the coffee table. Bulbs and lights burst everywhere. Now they gone but I still only put a 2 foot tree in the window.