Saturday, April 18, 2009

What is it?????

I got rid of annoyance this week. Here are some clues.

1)It is something that I have wanted to do for a long time.
2)If I was younger I would have probably never have had it in the first place.
3)If I were older I would never think of getting rid of it.
4)When I moved out on my own I was so excited to have it.
5)My daughters haven't used it in years.
6)Sometimes when I came home from work I didn't even look at it all evening.
7)I won't miss it.

What is it???? And what took me so long to do it anyway? Life is great without it.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it your land line phone?

I'm struggling here, but that's the best guess I got.

flydragon said...

This guess is kinda related to K's answer. The answering machine?

Jeanne Estridge said...

Potty chair? Because, if so, you're just going to have to get another one in a few years when the g-kids come along.

Anonymous said...

It's agony not knowing.

You'll have to put us out of our suspense,

GG

Anonymous said...

The rocking horse?

Annie said...

Is it the tv?

Anonymous said...

It's the exercise bike?

GG

Far Side of Fifty said...

It must be your phone..it is one thing I would never miss anyway.. :)

Roshni said...

you're killing me here!! When are you posting the answer? I thought of landline and TV but not sure... at all!!