Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lundy Hates Me


1228081750.3g2
Originally uploaded by jntrowley
I spent the last week babysitting for my friend's three cats while she spent some time visiting with her parents in Florida. I go to her house morning and evening to feed the kitties and scoop the litter. Lundy is the oldest cat and is in charge of the household while his parents are out of town. He greets me at the door each time and each time he hates me more. It doesn't matter how nice I am to Lundy he punches me with his fists. This blurry dark video documents one of my visits. Please bear with me. I just had to try this on my blog.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

My own cat punches me if it makes you feel any better.

The stupid cat loves my husband, but just sees me as competition for his attention.

Debbie said...

I'm sure the cat means nothing by it! I just love cats and their attitudes:)

flydragon said...

Hahahaha, Punchy puss.

IB said...

That's effing hilarious!

Andrea said...

LOL! I have to admit...my Elora is like that to all others except me. U gotta love their attitudes! :)

Jan said...

Andrea I never imagined that Elora would be like that! I love her anyway.

Jane! said...

Ouch! I felt that!
I would think he would be a little more hospitable to the filler-of-the-food-bowls.
I could swear that I was already a follower but I guess not.... that would explain why I was not getting updates. Well, you already know that techy, I'm not.

Jeanne Estridge said...

If I go away for a weekend, will you come over and torment my dogs and take pictures? (Oh, yeah -- the only shot I have at getting away for a weekend is coming in your direction to see the Edsel Ford place. Never mind!)

Far Side of Fifty said...

He seems a bit cranky! Some cats are just that way:(

T said...

OMG how hilarious! My Mama Cat, Queen of Mean is like that with all the cats, but won't do that to me, however she will do that to one of my rescue friends. LOL

Thanks for this:)